- The member seat return program enables a member to return their seat for sale for any Marvel Stadium or Blundstone Arena home games that they cannot attend in the 2019 season.
- The seat return program only applies to members who have a North Melbourne reserved seat membership card at Marvel Stadium or Blundstone Arena.
- Members can return their seat by logging on to their MyKanagroos account with their member ID and password or by calling 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).
- Members must return their seat before the nominated cut-off time which will be provided on membership.nmfc.com.au for each match.
- The seat return program does not apply to daily ticket sales or Cricket Tasmania members.
- For every seat that successfully sells through Ticketek, the member will receive a credit which will be deducted off the price of the members 2020 membership.
- The credit is $25 for adult and concession members and $15 for junior members.
- Refund amounts are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for goods or services from the club.
- Once seats are returned to the club they cannot be returned back to the member.
- Once seats are returned to the club the membership barcode will be retired for the relevant game and the membership card cannot be used for either entry into the venue or access to seating.
- There is no guarantee that the seat will be sold if returned to the club. If the seat is not sold, a credit will not be applied.
- You will be notified via email if your seat has successfully been resold.
- If the credit is not used in 2020 it will be forfeited.
- Members who receive paper tickets and companion card memberships cannot return their seats through the member seat return program.
- Members who have outstanding payments on their Monthly payment plan will not have the credit applied until the payment plan is compliant.
- The North Melbourne Football Club’s decision on issurance of seat return credits are final and cannot be contested.