Unrenewed Member – Horne-Francis Debut Match Day Experience
Terms and Conditions
Horne-Francis Debut Match Day Experience (the Competition)
- This Competition is open to Australian residents only
- Promotion commences on 24 November, 2021 at 7:00pm (AEDST) and ends on 25 December, 2021 (AEST) at 12:00am (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible for the Competition an individual must rene their 2021 membership for the 2022 AFL season and have selected (and where applicable, complied with) an upfront or monthly payment plan by this date. The ability to be eligible ceases to exist after 12:00am 25 December, 2021.
- Eligible entrants go into the draw to win an Ultimate Match Day Experience Prize at Jason Horne-Francis debut Home game in Victoria (as outlined in the general Terms and Conditions below at item 10) (Prize).
- There will be one (1) winner selected at the end of the Promotional Period,
- Winners will be notified by email and telephone on January 11, 2022
Full Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- The “Entry Details” and any other information provided on how to enter the Competition form part of these Conditions of Entry. Your entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter of the Competition is the North Melbourne Football Club Limited ABN 21 006 468 962 of 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051 (Promoter).
- By entering this Competition, you agree to hold harmless the Promoter in respect of the general running and management of the Competition and the Promoter and the Sposor will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage in this respect.
- The Promotional Period commences on 24 November, 2021 at 7:00pm (AEDST) and ends on 25 December, 2021 (AEST) at 12:00am (Promotional Period). The Promoter does not take any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to trade disruptions, human error, or for any other reason. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- In order to be eligible:
- Individuals must during the Promotional Period:
- Renew their 2021 AFL membership for the 2022 season prior to the cut off time resulting from a financial contribution to the Promoter. This excludes those holding:
- complimentary memberships with the Promoter;
- memberships as a result of a corporate and commercial partnership or affiliations with the Promoter; and
Please note If the Prize winner normally reside outside the state of Victoria, Flights and accommodation is not included in the prize.
Any additional incidental costs associated with the Prize are to be borne by the winner of the competition. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter.
- The Prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that the Prize, or any part of it, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Conditions of Entry. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any incidental costs relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winners.
- The Competition is a game of chance. The Prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s Address: 204-206 Arden St, North Melbourne on 11 January, 2022 at 12pm (AEST). The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserve the right to announce or publish the winner’s names for publicity purposes. The winner acknowledges and consents their name may be used for advertising or marketing purposes by the Promoter. The Promoter may send you future promotions of their goods or services. The winner’s personal information may be disclosed to State/Territory regulatory departments and published as required by the relevant legislation regulating trade promotions.
- In participating in the activities as part of the Prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the prize.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18 at 24 November, 2021, their entry form is void and the entrant is not eligible to win the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including proof of identity, age and residency). The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the Promoter’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. In the event that a winner is disqualified and has been awarded a Prize, that entrant may be required to return the Prize or reimburse the value of the Prize to the Promoter.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- The Promoter makes any representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, nor their employees and agents, liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their employees or agents, in connection with the Competition or the supply, or the arrangement for the supply, of goods and services by any person to the Prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the Prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or their employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winners and for marketing (including prospective sales) and promotional purposes. In addition to any required disclosures referred to in these Conditions of Entry, your personal information will be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate for these purposes. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies for the purpose of facilitating the delivery of Prizes to winners. No other use of this information will be made without your consent. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into the Competition. Information in relation to how the Promoter collects, store and use your personal information can be found at http://www.nmfc.com.au/privacy. If you would like details of the personal information held by the Promoter about you, or if you would like such information corrected, you can write to the Promoter at the address stated above or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to trade interruption or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- You hold the Promoter harmless in every respect in connection with the Promoter’s actions in connection with the Competition.
- This Competition is governed by the laws of VIC, Australia. All entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of VIC.