Plastic membership cards will no longer grant access to the ground, and you will no longer need to redeem a ticket via Ticketmaster.
2. Once in the App select "Access My Member Card" at the top of the page
3. If you haven't already, log-in to your MyKangaroos account using the email address linked to your Kangaroos membership. (If asked to link a Ticketmaster account, select 'no thanks')
4. The matches you have access to will appear on this screen. select the match you would like to attend (this will be available 72 hours prior to each game)
5. Select 'View Barcode' to view your ticket or add to your Apple Wallet or Passbook for later use.
6. Scan into the game using this barcode.
7. If you attend the footy with multiple members, or juniors, and would like to access their card on the one app, follow the "Linked Accounts" instructions below.
Please note, for general admission members please ignore the sec, row and seat that appears with your barcode. Your general admission membership gives you access to any general admission areas which are communicated at the ground on game day.
If you would like to view multiple membership cards on the one device, you will need to check your linked accounts simply by following the steps below. The sooner you can check this, the better!
If there are any issues or if someone is missing, please contact membership services to fix this as soon as possible.
Step one: Log into your MyKangaroos account online HERE (NOT in the App). In the top right-hand corner click on “Personal Account YOUR NAME” and select “Switch Accounts” - if this is not shown, you have no linked accounts.
Step two: All the Member IDs attached to your account will appear on the screen. We highly recommend clicking the pencil button to add names to the accounts so you can keep track especially in the App where only their Account ID is shown.
Step three: Once the above is complete, log into the app and you should be able to switch accounts and see all the same people. If there are any issues or people missing, please call 1300 526 427 as soon as possible, or book in a time for a callback.
If you are having any issues with the club app, please check the following:
Visit the Member Hub by clicking the image below for everything you need to know about the 2022 AFL Season