We have a plastic membership card option for those don't have access to a smart phone, please get in contact with our team on 1300 526 427 or click HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Mobile member cards will not be ready for the 2024 season until March 2024.
2. Once in the App select "My Card" along the bottom of the page
3. If you haven't already, log-in to your MyKangaroos account using the email address linked to your Kangaroos membership. (If asked to link a Ticketmaster account, select 'no thanks')
4. The matches you have access to will appear on this screen. Select the match you would like to attend (this will be available 7 days prior to each game)
5. Select 'View Barcode' to view your ticket or add to your Apple Wallet or Passbook for later use.
6. Scan into the game using this barcode.
7. PLEASE NOTE: You can no longer screenshot your tickets. If you would like to send the ticket to someone else to use, you must select 'Transfer' and input the recipient's details.
8. If you attend the footy with multiple members, or juniors, and would like to access their card on the one app, follow the "Linked Accounts" instructions below.
We have taken on a lot of member feedback from our first full season using mobile membership to make it even easier for you to use mobile membership. This includes simple and easy to read directions of where you can sit, easily distinguishable ticket types (Adult vs Junior etc) and colour coding different membership packages and guest passes.
If you would like to view multiple membership cards on the one device, you will need to check your linked accounts simply by following the steps below. The sooner you can check this, the better!
If there are any issues or if someone is missing, please contact membership services to fix this as soon as possible.
Step one: Log into your MyKangaroos account online HERE (NOT in the App). In the top right-hand corner click on “Personal Account YOUR NAME” and select “Switch Accounts” - if this is not shown, you have no linked accounts.
Step two: All the Member IDs attached to your account will appear on the screen. We highly recommend clicking the pencil button to add names to the accounts so you can keep track especially in the App where only their Account ID is shown.
Step three: Once the above is complete, log into the app and you should be able to switch accounts and see all the same people. If there are any issues or people missing, please call 1300 526 427 as soon as possible, or book in a time for a callback.
If you have an Adult and a Junior in the one account, the top of the ticket will tell you the ticket type (Adult, Concession or Junior)
If you are having any issues with the club app, please check the following:
You have not looked at any packages recently.
There are no featured packages.